Plaid is focused on democratizing financial services through technology. We build beautiful consumer experiences, developer-friendly infrastructure, and intelligent tools that give everyone the ability to create amazing products that solve big problems.
About the job
About the Consumer Privacy Team
The Privacy team helps the millions of people who use Plaid to manage how they share financial data with apps in the Fintech ecosystem. We work on Link and the Plaid Privacy Portal to build best-in-class data privacy experiences.
Typescript and/or Golang, React, AWS
- 5+ years of production experience, core fundamentals, and a strong command of at least one language.
- Product mindset. You understand that building the right tools and systems can impact millions of users.
- Adaptability. Most of our engineers work across the entire stack, touching everything from the front end to our core infrastructure.
- Someone who actively considers the fine balance between shipping speed and perfection.
- A record of mentoring experienced engineers around you and helping them grow.
You have the skills for this role! You should apply!
Minimum skills required:
Team and Leadership
Hear from a teammate
Co-Founder / CEO
Head of Engineering
The interview process
Diversity & Inclusion
Plaid defines URG (underrepresented group) as Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, American Indian, Alaska Native, Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islanders, two or more races that include one of the above, and LGBTQ+.>
Plaid has been adding more women to its engineering team since 2017, increasing female representation by more than 4x.
Engineering Inclusion & Belonging
Plaid's Engineering team measures progress on inclusivity through quarterly pulse surveys.
Learn more about Plaid's D&I efforts